Thursday, March 5, 2009

I hate accidents

Today sucked, spent a total of 5 hours on the road, 3 of them were spent trying to go 2 miles. The day isn't over yet, but at least the next time I drive, I will be driving to the bar. Anyway I believe a milk truck as in tanker or tractor trailer with a lot of milk on it ran off the road this morning, and they closed the road, it was still closed at 12:30. Unfortunately for me I didn't hear the traffic report until it was too late, so I missed the exit I could have taken. Whats worse is that Lisa got distracted by her car overheating or she would have called me to let me know. So I finally got into work at 11 instead of 8:30, oh well. Then I had to drive to center city, and got there in record time, but traffic was horrible on the way back. I basically got nothing accomplished today except for a successful demo to an existing client.

No comments:

Post a Comment